Full course description
To understand the concepts and applications of Strategic Foresight and Planning including developing strategic plans using the Systems Thinking approach.
Dr. Sophiana Chua Abdullah
Master of Government Programme is taught by industry and academic experts.
FormatOnline forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. Coursework: 100%
What you get
- Project planning: a plan of work for the digital innovation led project
- Reflective practice: how the policy innovation project has been delivered..
- Developing content: identify the integration of prior work-based learning for innovation.
- Assessment and feedback: share content, revise and peer review.
- Presentation design and delivery: evaluation of the digital innovation project and outcomes.