Aug 21 - Work-based Learning for Innovation and Change
Ended Dec 30, 2021
Sorry! The enrolment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
To provide an overview of the professional field of work-based learning, more specifically workforce development for innovation and change, in order to remain competitive in the new economy. This includes the work-based learning strategies for individual and organisational development. Students will be involved in identifying work-based learning strategies for innovation and change to address the impact of workplace digitalization.
Our Master of Government courses are delivered by academic and industry experts providing you with high quality teaching, inside and outside the classroom
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
What you get
- Nature and scope of work-based learning
- Rationale for work-based learning
- Work-based learning strategies for individual and organisational development
- Fundamental basis for work-based learning: Reflection and reflective practice
- Facilitation in work-based learning
- Relationship between work-based learning and innovation
- Implications of work-based learning in a wide variety of digitalised workplaces and the wider society