Full course description
The Digital Innovation Project will provide students with a platform to demonstrate knowledge, understanding and related skills acquired through an integrated work-based learning. The professional digital portfolio, for research and innovation, is an integrated project in collaboration with the workplace. It is intended to facilitate prior and new knowledge of analysing and delivering an innovation led initiative. This module is 12 MCs.
Master of Government Programme is taught by industry and academic experts.
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. Coursework: 100%
1) Innovation Portfolio will include:
• Analytical report of 4,000 words (30%)
• Portfolio evaluation of 1,000 words (10%)
2) Innovation Analysis will include:
• Innovation analysis and implementation report 10,000 words (60%)
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now apply.c3l.ubd.edu.bn/
What you get
- Project planning: a plan of work for the digital innovation led project
- Reflective practice: how the policy innovation project has been delivered..
- Developing content: identify the integration of prior work-based learning for innovation.
- Assessment and feedback: share content, revise and peer review.
- Presentation design and delivery: evaluation of the digital innovation project and outcomes.