Full course description
Aims to support a graduate researcher in taking an Islamic epistemological understanding and uses this in shaping an individual theoretical perspective and associated methodology. The sessions will focus on exploring theoretical perspectives, methodological approaches, and methods and techniques. The intention is to provide students with knowledge, understanding and the ability to conceptualise an Islamic epistemological approach that leads to theory and application. The sessions will focus on some core areas that are used in research relevant to Government.
- Islamic epistomology for research methods for professional practice.
- Islamic Epistemology for Research Strategy and Design
- Theoretical Perspectives for Research
- Action Research Approaches
- Analyse the significance of critical action learning in an organisational context.
- Writing Case Studies- Validity, Reliability & Generalisabilty in Research