Full course description
Data Analytics and Report Writing aims to provide an action orientated approach to data analytics practices executed in the work place, and identify key areas of the data analytical process. This includes how data is created, stored, accessed, and how the organization works with data to support the report writing process.
Our Master of Government courses are delivered by academic and industry experts providing you with high quality teaching, inside and outside the classroom
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
What you get
- Data and Analysis and the impact on organisational developmen
- Identify data analytical tools for the workplac
- Explore Data Extraction Using SQL
- Support planning for enabling an analytical organizations
- The application of evidence based data analytics for report writing in the workplace