Full course description
Public Policy for Innovation Management aims to develop a learner’s knowledge and ability to analyse policy problems, formulate and appraise policy decision making, and understand the nature of the policy-making process in innovation contexts.
Our Master of Government courses are delivered by academic and industry experts providing you with high quality teaching, inside and outside the classroom
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
What you get
- Understanding public policy analysis
- Role of institutions in policy-making for innovation
- Policy networks, governance, stakeholder analysis
- Agenda setting and the emergence of policy problems
- Policy design and policy tools for innovation
- Policy decisions for innovation
- Policy implementation for innovation
- Policy evaluation
- Internationalising policy-making for innovation
- Evidence-based policy-making for change