Jan 22 - Contemporary Human Resource Management
Ended May 31, 2022
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Human Resource Management provides students with knowledge of the core principles and practices of Human Resource Management.
Wardah Azimah binti Sumardi
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now https://ubd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eE7Qm3oS5iGz2Gp
What you get
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Strategic HRM: Developing and implementing HR strategies
- Human Capital Management
- HRM Processes: Competency and Knowledge-based management
- Workforce Planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Talent Management
- Compensation and Reward management
- Performance Management
- Managing Employee Relations
- Health, Safety and Employee Well-being
- International HRM