Full course description
To provide students with necessary knowledge and skills to undertake effective business research and how to apply it to their own businesses, or organisations in order to make informed decisions.
Dr Evi Arifin
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now https://apply.c3l.ubd.edu.bn
What you get
- Introduction to business research
- Business research design and methodology
- Problem definition and preliminary data gathering
- Framework development and research objectives
- Research design and planning in business perspectives
- Qualitative and Quantitative research methodology, data gathering and analysis
- Basic Statistics, measurement of variables and scaling, reliability, validity
- Questionnaire design and sampling
- Quantitative data analysis and interpretation
- Research report preparation & presentation