Full course description
The aim of this module is to provide students with theoretical and practical appreciation of marketing knowledge that stimulate consumers' cognition, affection and behavioral consumption of products. In depth analysis of marketing practices and trends will allow students to understand important marketing applied in marketplace.
For January 2018, Wardah Hakimah Binti Haji Sumardi
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
OverviewTo register for our January 2018 intake fill in the Request Information on our Short Courses page- www.ubd.edu.bn/c3l/short-courses.html
What you get
- Understand, recognise and define important fundamentals about marketing, marketing in society, ethics and responsible marketing, psychology, consumer behaviour and market research.
- Identify factors that influence consumers' decisions under various market environment and circumstances.
- Analyse market characteristics and environments, marketplace activities from marketing standpoints and interpret marketing problems.
- Apply theories and finding from behavioural sciences to marketing strategies.
- Prepare reports on marketing issues challenges based on research finding.