Full course description
The aim of the module is to provide students with foundation in the design and implementation of well-structured computer programs.
Dr. Hjh Syamimi Ariff Lim is a lecturer in School of Business and Economics (SBE) at University Brunei Darussalam. She earned her PhD at Brunel University, UK.
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now https://ubd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GFZztwBtptdJcx
What you get
- Introduction to digital business
- Digital business transformation: technology & infrastructure
- Digital business models and strategies
- Digital marketing, channels and emerging markets
- Digital payment and cyber-security
- Criteria for effective management of digital transformation
- Digital business and their implications
- Future trends and developments