Aug 19 - Fundamentals of Business Information Systems
Ended Dec 21, 2019
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
To provide students with the knowledge and skills on information systems and their applications in the context of business organisations.
Chin Kang Chen
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now https://ubd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GFZztwBtptdJcx
What you get
- Information Systems: Overview
- Types of information systems and their new trends in business context
- Information Systems in Business Functions
- Information Technology Concepts
- Hardware and Software
- Organizing and Storing Data, Computer Networks
- Business Information Systems
- Operational Systems
- Management Information and Decision Support Systems
- Knowledge Management and Specialized Information Systems, Pervasive Computing
- Systems Development, Analysis, Design and Implementation
- Information Systems in Business and Society
- Security, Privacy and Ethical Issues in Information Systems
- Future trends and development