Full course description
To provide students with an understanding on the importance of graphic design applications in order to enhance the aesthetic expression of concepts for effective visual communication.
Dr Muhammad Nuriskandar bin Md Hasnan
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now https://ubd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GFZztwBtptdJcx
What you get
- Understanding the History of Graphic design
- The Contribution of Graphic Design within the local and global creative industries
- The role of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Advertisement – design essentials for logo and branding
- Designing layout for books and leaflets
- Understanding the dynamic market and its niche
- Methods of handling demands and monetize your designs (creating your signature)
- Future trends and development