Aug 21 - Digital Learning for 4th Industrial Revolution
Ended Dec 30, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
To provide students with necessary knowledge and skills to undertake effective business research and how to apply it to their own businesses, or organisations in order to make informed decisions.
Professor Glenn Hardaker
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now https://apply.c3l.ubd.edu.bn
What you get
- Digital Innovations and the 4IR
- Ubiquitous Computing and our digital presence
- Personalised learning: supporting the knowledge worker
- Internet of Things – Cloud platforms and sensory technologies
- Adaptive technologies and the learner experience
- Learning analytics for personalised learning
- Learner Experience Platforms
- Asynchronous and synchronous communications technologies
- Artificial Intelligence and learning innovations
- Governments and the Blockchain
- Identity, Morality and Ethics
- Emerging technologies and 4IR