Aug 19 - Mobile and Web Applications Development
Ended Dec 21, 2019
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
In this module, the aim of the module is to provide students with an understanding of application development (interactive content) for mobiles and web platforms and obtain basic software development skills and knowledge.
Our 14-Week Short Courses are delivered by academic and industry experts providing you with high quality teaching, inside and outside the classroom
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now https://ubd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GFZztwBtptdJcx
What you get
- Characteristics of mobile and web applications:
- Exploring ideas and approaches to application development
- Design principles, tools and techniques
- Frameworks to implementation and deployment to mobile and emerging platforms
- Hardware assessments
- Modern back-end technologies and Social networks integration
- Significance of non-technical skills such as creativity and innovation, problem solving and interpersonal communications.
- Future trends and developments