Full course description
The aim of the module is to provide students with foundation in the design and implementation of well-structured computer programs.
Daphne Teck Ching Lai
Rosyzie Anna Awg Haji Mohd Apong
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now https://ubd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GFZztwBtptdJcx
What you get
- Construct expression using numeric, string, Boolean and composite values
- Construct nested code blocks using selection and iteration
- Implement pure functions and those with side effects
- Construct recursive functions
- Implement modular programs that can be tested and debugged easily
- Design test cases.