Jan 22 - Entrepreneurship and New Digital Ventures
Ended May 31, 2022
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
The aim of this module is to provide students with an understanding entrepreneurship frameworks, concepts and models, as well as developing an appreciation and entrepreneurial mindset through practical exercises of entrepreneurial activities.
Dr Lukman Raimi
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
What you get
- Identify key elements of entrepreneurial traits, behaviour and ecosystem
- Understand type of entrepreneurial models and frameworks
- Review resources on business plans and ideas
- Review and analyse relevant theories and practices in entrepreneurship-scape
- Develop business strategies and plan
- Improve skills in developing networking