Full course description
To provide a sound foundation in understanding costing, cost recording, and effective ways of cost management and behaviour in a manufacturing environment.
Dk Hjh Saerah Pg Hj Petra
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
What you get
- The changing role of managerial accounting
- Basic cost management concepts
- Activity-Based Costing
- Activity-Based Management
- Activity analysis, cost behaviour and cost estimation
- Cost-Volume-Profit analysis
- Standard costing and performance measures