Full course description
To provide an action orientated approach to big data and analytics that supports decision making and organizational performance in the digital economy. Key concepts include: the value of data through analysis, artificial intelligence (AI), sentiment analysis, visualization, and research report writing for data analytics.
Dr Atika Qazi
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now http://apply.c3l.ubd.edu.bn
What you get
- Overview of data analysis and the impact on organisational development
- Identify data analytical tools for workplace involving traditional databases and big data
- The value of data through analysis, statistical techniques, artificial intelligence (AI),machine learning and sentiment analysis concept
- Data driven approaches for organizational decision making
- Communicating the results and work with data visualization and report writing