Jan 22 - Innovation & Entrepreneurshuip II
Ended May 30, 2022
Sorry! The enrolment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
To identify potential entrepreneurs and start-ups with innovative ideas and products, support student entrepreneurs and start-ups reach the regional and global market with their ideas and products, build on students’ exposure to innovation and entrepreneurship and cultivate close working relations with major stakeholders in the Bruneian innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem to ensure the students have meaningful routes to market.
Dr Malik Nauman & Dr Muhammad Saifullah Abu Bakar
Online forums will be used to support the scaffolding of knowledge, understanding and abilities. The teaching style will include video conferencing, discussion forums and activity based learning techniques. The focus of the teaching style will be determined through learning diagnostics, undertaken by students, which will identify learning styles needs. A cooperative learning framework is used as a means of supporting equity for both teaching and learning styles.
To register for our latest intake fill in the Application Form now https://ubd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eLfP8Wn13ol2npI
What you get
- Introduction to success stories and innovative ideas globally
- Problem-solving methods
- Feedback and validation on Mini Hackathon idea
- Identify high potential student groups and ideas
- Business skills
- Validating ideas with potential customers/users
- Concept of designs and landing page ready
- Industry validation concept designs to proceed for prototyping
- Implementing viable products and prototypes ready